CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Das Performance and EAG Performance (shout out to Moe) are the only two places you should ever take your car into if you live in Fredericksburg or if you planned on making a trip to here. Everyone at Das Performance from the front office to the hard working mechanics in the garage are all excellent from top to bottom. They will let you bring your own oil and oil filter for your oil change and they cost a nominal fee for labor (and they deserve more). The same can be said for other tasks like brake pads and rotors replacement as I was able to bring my own parts for my Mercedes and, again, they charged a simple labor fee. Overall I highly recommend Das Performance and want to thank all of the hard working people behind this excellent shop 100%. TLDR You can trust your car here at Das Performance. Thank you very much.
Great job and fair price. I like the automated process for authorizing repairs and paying the invoice.
Excellent mechanics and the service is top notch. Trent the owner went above and beyond and Denver did a great job for us.