CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great shop, nice guys. Got my HPDE inspection done quickly and thoroughly.
I took my European vehicle to them for the first time several months ago & they did a major job: replaced the water pump, "programed" a new battery someone else installed in my vehicle & checked the car overall. A few months have passed and my vehicle runs like new! My most recent visit a couple days ago from the time of this post was for an oil change. I was pleasantly surprised that they gave me a $25 discount on the oil change! According to their website, they are partners with several companies/groups. I found them on Beemer World. Let's just say, I'm planning to take another car to them to have a check engine light diagnostic test performed. I will let you know how that works out!
Top-notch shop. Top-notch service. Respectful and knowledgeable. I couldn't ask for anything better.