CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Working with Andy was awesome! Very hard to find a shop to trust these days. Glad I found them. Will be bringing them all my vehicles from now on! Great job guys keep up the awesome work!
I took my car to Das garage and received the best service from beginning to end and ended up finding my new go to shop for anything automotive. Thanks guys!
Andy is an amazing, honest, hardworking, professional, friendly, and very knowledgeable. If you're looking for a mechanic in the area I highly recommend you give this place a try. You will not be disappointed. He does quality work and does not overcharge. He has helped me out quite a few times and I was always completely satisfied!